Monday, 29 February 2016

Moon Daughters & Sisters

 
Moon Sisters & Daughters , you know we all have them & we are all moon daughters .I am a moon daughter to my mother & grandmother .  My last writing was regarding moon mothers /grandmothers. Those women who nurture me in that motherly/grandmotherly way . This is about equally giving women who yes some also provide mothering to others yet are often younger than myself , children or the same age as my daughters . Women who also give to me deeply but I am connected to in a very similar way . Women I am often extremely protective of . Women I share with & provide nourishment to as they do me .
Women growing .
The younger generation  the ones I as grandmother see & know are my reason to give & share for they are the next generation & raising our next generations .
Being grandmother/Mother we protect without binding or forming codependency .
We teach in order that our daughters may be wiser than we are . We allow growth to form individuality . Moon Daughters do not copy they take a teaching & immerse it within their being making their own self work  .
As these women grow I need to be here for them . Provide comfort for when they experience persecution , are tired from their parenting , when they feel drained from societal pressures. rest from the often hypersensitive emotional experiences in young lives  .
Moon sisters & daughters are the next moon mothers/grandmothers . some are mothers already yet not quite grandmotherly . The longing & want to be old at times but not there yet .
They are the love mommas & soul sisters .
Protectresses need to keep the flow open for these moon daughters ! Think of how many times a materialistic over emotional distraught world blocked us when we were younger . We grandmothers know all to well how we would've flown had we not had those societal blocks .
So it is extremely important to me that these girls & young women have the access to bloom .
I look to myself & my own mother & the things that stood in our way stifling our gifts .
 So if a moon daughter can have the freedom to let her spirit rise from child onward . This is an amazing goal to have & brings warmth to my core & silent smiles to my face .
As moon daughters we are often impatient & react to soon . This diminishes over time & we grow into having patience to stand in reflective time . Yet that stage is so important . We cannot take those experiences of trial & failings away either . Yes we get tired & drained but these are lessons needed .
So I offer my granny space for when my daughters need to come home just as my mother or older ones offer me .
of course I have my own two beautiful medicine daughters Natasha Rose & Jasmine Milan
 have sisters  who are also my daughters whom I feel very protective of , they give so much & share so much  Emily , Cari , Rachel , Arwen , Melanie, Kayce, Jaclyn, Hannah,  Jo, Lorraine,   Sam, Alison,  Sarah, Mona , Sonja,  Boe, Kim ,Melissa, Kara , Shalynn,  ......... Some I will not mention ;-)
I meditate on them , sending blessings & washing them in moonlight
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment